Pages

Dec 23, 2009

only look at me

begini nih kalo curhatan cowok wakakaka ^0^
asli, kaget jg wktu denger nya, so ini mewakili apa yg dilakukan oleh salah satu temen ku tercinta :p (beneran tmen lho)

I’m not trying to make sense here
I’m just trying to make things right
I’m not asking, i’m telling
Baby listen

I’m sorry girl
This all is my own selfishness
I’m sorry girl
Look only at me

All men are the same, but believe me, i’m different girl
Cause you’re different from all the ones i met so far
I will look only at you is my honest truth
There will be no betrayal in the love you give to me
But honestly there are times where i may stray a little
But don’t worry, because that is not typical
I feel annoyances because we’ve been together so long
And because of the fights
I just get a little curious, that’s all

You are next to me so i’m not lonely and i’m happy
But sometimea i feel nervous
And i think that maybe things were better when i was alone
Though i feel bad at those times

Even if i cheat on you, never cheat on me baby
Even if i forget you, never forget me lady
If sometimes i don’t call and go out for a drink
If i brush my lips against another girl
Look only at me
(baby, i’m sorry but...)

I gotta push back our date
I’ve done it so many times it’s almost like a habit
(i promise to see you tomorrow)
I really have to next time
I have to do my best from now on
I always say this will be my last lie
But i can’t help it, and i keep on deceiving you
Yeah i know it’s wrong, and it picks at my feelings
You girl
Everything is my fault and i repeat the broken promise
(but i hope you never find out)
I’m sorry i look for you when i don’t to be alone
It’s okay, it happens
And you understand
Even though it’s wrong

I know that i am self-centered
(In truth i don’t know)
You always wait for me in that place and that is all baby
I hope that for you there will always be only me
This is what i hope
This is a man’s heart
So baby don’t curse me

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...