Pages

Mar 13, 2009

when you.....

When you love someone, is it true you must see from money
When you love someone, is it true you must see from status
When you love someone, is it true you must see from profession
When you love someone, is it true you must see from richness
I thought we just need share
I thought we just need care
I thought we just need loyal
I thought we just need love
Now we can’t see a real love or true love
Love can be true if somebody or someone have a kind of job civil servant
Why I can say that?because that’s true…that’s real
Everybody will be crazy and run to get people who work in civil servant
I’m very upset if all people Indonesia think about that
If we have couple who work there, we can life in prosperous
If we have couple who work there, we can life in welfare
All parents think about that specialy the mother
You know what, I’m sick about that
All time everyparent say that “you must get him because he is civil servant”
Or maybe “you must get her because she is state employee”
I can’t believe people or our parent say like that
It kind of mean coz like our parent sale us to get that child a prosperous live
That’s so crazy!!!
Ok, maybe our destiny different..,maybe God give us another choose
And maybe we have destiny with somebody else
And maybe we have destiny with another work
Why they so mean for us???
I’m really so sick about them, defenetly…

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...