Pages

Mar 1, 2009

I HATE YOU!!!DEEPLY HATE YOU!!!!!!

I can’t imagine what am I suppose to do if someone make me feel angry
I can’t imagine what am I suppose to do if someone hurt my heart
What am I suppose to do?
People can judge me what they can see, physicaly
But people can’t judge if someone can’t get anything what she want
Because she has cursed
How could she do it to me?
Because I’m not good enough to proof it!!!!
That’s not make sense!!!
I really hate her!!!deeply hate her!
Because she always make a mess of everything, everything that she doesn’t like it
I’m not her child, not her own child
So she can’t arrange me to be someone who she like
My father???what’s wrong with my dad??there’s nothing wrong with him!!!!!
I’m never hate him…I hate you!!!you, people who feel perfect in our family
I can accept my dad just the way he is!!!
What about you???you don’t have authority to judge him
If you don’t like him, fine!!!
Leave him alone!!!or leave our alone!!!
Our family is not like your family, rich people!!!!
You can buy anything what you want
You can say anything what you feel because your child have a job
Your child have accept in great university in this country!!!
Maybe I’m funk’ shit in my family
But I don’t accept if you say I have a curse!!!!
I’m not cruse with anybody, NO!!!
I hate you!!!really hate you!!!deeply deeply hate you
I can’t forgive you as simple as you say it
I can’t forgive you!!!

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...