Pages

Mar 1, 2009

DAMN YOU!!!!!

Well, this is strange situation from another story
That’s consenquency if you know somebody from cyber
You know that person first from your friend, of course
Then you talk with your friend
Say that you have a friend from cyber world
You tell your friend all of it, everything!!!
Now, your friend know him too
He ask you some question like, is it your friend or nope
You answer of course!!!
Suddenly he ask you some stupid, deeply stupid question
Um…maybe not question exactly, like some words
“Who’s beautifull?you or her?beside she near and you so far”
That’s so ridiculous!!!
People who I know for cyber compare me and my friend???
How could he do it?DAMN YOU!!!
Who do you thing you are?celebrity?so you can compare me and my friend?
I hate people like you, yeah type like you actually
Do you know how hurt is it??
Do you know you make mistake from that???
And do you know if you compare me and my friend, then you wanna meet my friend
So you or both of you meet each other, and you can have reliationship with her???
BIG MISTAKE!!!!because she has someone in her heart
I designedly not tell you
Because I wanna you feel disappointed
I just wanna a little revenge to you
You start it so you can deserve it
I just say take it easy bro, right?because I hate people like you
People who judge someone from the cover
Hey, I’m not saying my friend doesn’t nice. She so nice!!really nice
She’s nice, kind and pretty…
Well I’m adorable people right??because I have praise her very much
v(^-^)v

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...