Pages

Feb 15, 2009

feeling..Oooo feeling....

After this day..,who knows it would be come sad or happy ending
I have story…not my story actually…
There’s people can life alone and there’s people can’t life alone
Well..it’s depend on what’s life you wanna choose
People must life with another people because we can’t do anything with help
Some people say “can’t life without anyone”
Of course, we can’t!!! we need a hands, right????
In one place, someone who sad bout friend…because they separated
I know what their feeling…it’s so confused and bored if we don’t have friends
But we must move on in this life
To proof, we can be better than before
We can’t forget them actually, we can’t ignore them too
If you lose your friend please don’t see your sad face…just happy for them
Your support is better than your tear, your regreat
Just belief with say goodbye we can say hello again
I believe that!!!
Well, story ‘bout friendship is usually. There’s more friends out there…
If we lose one friend, we can have more friends after that
You must comfortable with your self than you can make another people comfortable too
Take your cheer face!!!!
Ok..,maybe it’s easy to say it and hard to do it
It’s depend on our personality….sometimes I can do it^^
But when I feel bad..,I can’t do it
Yeah..i’m moody person sometimes…
Depend on feeling my heart HUAHAHAHAHAHA….v(^-^)v

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...