Pages

Feb 15, 2009

actually...this's for friday 13th...


OK still listening song from clay aiken (what a romance song)
Guest what?? I used that song to made a love letter…FUFUFUFU…
Yeah only just a little friend knew it
That fine coz I love that lyric…it’s kind a truly story…(ah you know what I mean)
Like evy made love letter for her friend, Miranda for her boyfriend
My brother for my mom (of course), dimas for someone in his imagine…and
Me??for someone out there who being my soulmate (why are you hiding??)
And of course…a new t-shirt^^ because I don’t have a pinky :p
Mmm..let me introduce who’s my friends in RE 5
Yeah maybe still same friend but there’s newcomers
And amel still a youngest^^…..
At night we combine with another class, of course my little brother in
Just 3 class, include our class of couse
So we have many food but…where’s the drink????
Amel doesn’t bring anything and Kenny??hey where’s Kenny??
Ooo…he’s always late!!!! But he doesn’t put drink at the table…
So it’s so hard for to find drink or soft drink…so I took my brother….(of course he socked)
First..,I ate PIZZA..^^(of course)..i love pizza..but because many people…,
Pizza must cut to be a little pieces…that’s so disappointed
I took pizza and mayones (is it true..spell I mean?)
If everybody wanna mayones, they must went to me coz I’ve got that FUFUFU..
Before we ate our food..,we must change the present..
I’ve got number 1…guest what??? I have a box what I dreaming
Thanks dimas^^ of course the present!!! kind of a little present for handphone I guest
But I confused,,…why is like a hallowen present???
Like nightmare before chrismas!!! I though that’s wrong present
But OK…fine….because he said that he just bought that this afternoon
My present belong to evy^^ yeah congratulation!!!!
Evy, you’re so lucky!!! My present was so cool…and the cover was so nice
She said she doesn’t wanna open it because the cover was so cute!!!
Yeah…cute HAH????
Well…, I’ll do it my best (^-^)//
Hey I forgot to told that ‘bout friend who have same class with me in conversation class
He’s Al (I don’t know he’s real name, actually)…he’s the one who’s late at night
He wanna gets his certificate…
I wonder who’s invite him??miss maria invite him (she said he was crying if miss maria doesn’t invite him)….
But that’s fun…all people can together again…
Yeah..al doesn’t continue the class…it was kind of “jumpa kangen” maybe
We have guest beside my brother…the mr.aap’s class..
They are ari and afron…
My brother’s present belong to dimas…
Dimas ask me what is it??i just say…ooo that’s deadful..^^so you must not open it
Wanna change??but he doesn’t want to because I have his present…
Well that story for today…
It’s wonderfull tonight…there’s so many people in the party…
You know…mr.aap was have a strange clothe….all blue…
Hey…I have balloon ^^…dimas took it for me…and I share with evy..,dimas,,and ridho
(because al doesn’t want it)

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...