Pages

Feb 13, 2009

confused bout valentine present..,love letter and food???


Hi…^^what’s up??
Well..,when I wrote this blog, I was listening a song from clay aiken
Yeah…romance song “everything I have”
It’s very touching you know^^
By the way..,I would like to tell you ‘bout this weekend
Start confused with a valentine present and love letter….
Of course I confused with ‘what’s food or drink I wanna brought that weekend??’
So I choosed let’s make a nutrijell (^-^)
I made jelly at night before Friday…so it could be cold if I put in the refrigerator
And I’m not forgot brought some strawberry and melon
You can see the result….i have picture…………………..
TADA………!!!
What do you think???is it really good??or bad??
Well as long as I know, nutrijell wasn’t made anybody disappointed
And…WALA….^^everybody love it….
Maybe strawberry little sour…but that’s OK
I’ll do my best^^

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...