Pages

Jul 5, 2008

its sooo boring if we always waiting for something
waiting for something we dont know
can u believe it???
i just wait for empty hopeless....

now,...still waiting my sista promise...she said she want gave me a present!!!
WHAT!!!! oi...............matahari terbit dr Utara y.................
what do you eat in there????something or anything can make ur brain explore???
HAHAHAH...thats sooo funny if she eat it
coz she lovely anything boout food

OK i'm waiting know......but please not too long!!!

and hopely somebody or people doesnt like waiting...

and hopely my wish doest make me sad or cry
coz i wanna go there!!! i sick of this...
always...always in the same place

now....i'm so miss it
when i come back again y??
i'm really cant wait too long

(^-^)//

0 komentar:

About Me

My photo
being who I am and loving what I'm doing coz you'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself..... just remember to be yourself and remember throughout everything why you first wanted to do this...